LOCATION: The Block Distilling Co. - 2990 Larimer St
EVENT CATEGORY: Main Calendar
UPCOMING DATES AND TIMES
- Sunday, Dec 15, 2019 12–10pm
It's finally here! We have literally been counting the days to our first whiskey release. For over two years we have been stashing away whiskey in barrels and watching them sleep. WELL THE TIME HAS COME!
So on December 15th, on the tasting room's Two Year Anniversary, we will release our very first whiskey! Why has it been so long? Well we make #everydamndrop in house and this Straight Four Grain Whiskey has been aged for Two Years. Made from a mash bill of oats, wheat, rye, and barley it is spicy, earthy, and beautifully complex. Batch No. 1 is a blend of our first 4 barrels meaning there are only 700 bottles available!
Starting at NOON on Sunday December 15th we will be open with whiskey cocktails, neat pours, and bottles for sale.
- Limit of two (2) bottles per customer.
- The first 100 people to buy bottles will get a custom canvas and leather gift bag to strut their whiskey around with (made by local leather makers Clever Luck).
- There will also be a food truck slinging grub.
- We will have an activation for some bottle personalization too!
- The distillers will also be around shaking hands and kissing babies (okay maybe just tours).