Explore Textural Weaving With Colorado Fiber Artist Sarah Neubert @ Slo Curio
June 30, 2019, 10am–1pm
Weaving is a craft that invites the maker into a meditative space with plenty of room for spontaneity. In this three-hour workshop, Sarah Neubert will teach the basics of weaving - and then encourage you to break the rules! We will explore weaving with unusual, alternative and recycled materials in an intimate class setting (limited to 6 students) with lots of one-on-one instructor time to discover unexpected textures and playful combinations. You’ll walk away with a framed, one-of-a-kind piece of art!
For details click here or stop by Slo Curio during business hours!
Sarah Neubert is a fiber artist who lives in Fort Collins, Colorado. She uses her work to explore the complexities of everyday life and the hidden patterns in the natural world. As a weaving teacher, she encourages her students to be curious and adventurous as they discover the possibilities within the world of fibers.
3377 Blake St #102
Denver, CO 80205
Slo Curio is an eco-conscious lifestyle gallery boutique in the heart of the RiNo specializing in all things slow made & made well. Naturally dyed fiber & textile arts & handmade slow fashion clothing to ceramics, recycled art, unique plants & vintage curios all with a timeless, modern flair. We also feature local artists on First Fridays & offer a range of workshops in our space.
Upcoming Events at slo curio
- 'Patience', a collection of natural weaving by fiber artist Sarah Neubert Fri, May 3, 2019 - Sun, Jun 30, 2019
Past Events at slo curio
- First Friday @ Slo Curio Featuring Multimedia Artist Sabin Aell Fri, Apr 5, 2019 - Sun, Apr 28, 2019
- Featuring Abstract Artist Ayse Sirin Budak's Paintings Fri, Mar 1, 2019 - Sun, Mar 31, 2019
- Featuring Denver's Monoprint Artist Mami Yamamoto Fri, Feb 1, 2019 - Sun, Feb 24, 2019
- Fiber Artist James Davis of Engaged Weaving at Slo Curio on First Friday! Friday, Dec 7, 2018 1–9pm
- Open Late First Friday Friday, Nov 2, 2018 1–9pm
Hours of Operation
Thu–Sat 11–6 & Sun 12–5