3675 Wynkoop St
Denver, CO 80216
Helikon is a multifaceted arts community opened in 2013, composed of two gallery spaces, 14 art studios, a coffee bar & retail shop, and a life painting classroom. The gallery is an advocate of the Illustrative Arts - portraiture, figurative art, illustration, and narrative & imaginative art from Colorado and abroad. Our in-house retail space serves Novo coffee and espresso daily and exhibits a variety of affordable fine art prints, specialty art books, jewelry, and more. We are free and open to the public on Tuesday through Saturday and open for First Fridays. We have limited off-street parking and are fully ADA accessible.
Past Events at Helikon Gallery & Studios
- 'Dreamlogic II' and 'Trio' Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - Fri, Jul 5, 2019
- 'Mystico' and 'John Van Horn: Welcome 2 Heck' Sat, Apr 20, 2019 - Sat, Jun 1, 2019
- Helikon Gallery Tenant Open Studios & Spring Sale Saturday, May 11, 2019 Noon–6pm
- 'Spectra II' and 'Black & White' First Friday Reception Friday, Apr 5, 2019 6-10pm
- Hometown Heroes Sat, Jul 28, 2018 - Sat, Sep 1, 2018
Hours of Operation
Open Tuesday - Saturday, 12 - 6pm and by appointment.