RiNo Art District HQ is now located at Walnut Workshop: 3525 Walnut St #40, Denver, CO 80205.
Here are some of our frequently asked questions. Still have a question? Use our contact us form.
- Where are the galleries and when are they open?
Sign up for the monthly newsletter to find out what is happening in RiNo each month.
- How do I sign up for Membership?
Learn about our support levels and benefits here: Join/Renew
- How can I participate in First Fridays?
Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate in First Fridays. Hours are usually 6–9pm on the First Friday of every month. Special events, openings, music, food and drink are the best ways to draw visitors.
Members have the added benefit of listing their events on our First Friday Calendar.
- Is my location within the boundaries of the RiNo Art District?
Our boundaries are I-25 to the West, 1-70 to the North, Park Avenue West and Broadway to the South and Larimer Street to the East. More details in our VISIT section. Any outlier locations seen on our maps have been RiNo Art District supporters since before the boundaries were required. Exceptions can sometimes be made for locations barely outside the defined boundaries.
- I would like to find an artist to show at my business during First Fridays.
Search our RiNo Artist database where you can find examples of their work and contact details. You can also Submit a Call and have your request posted to our Artist Opportunities page available to members.
- Are there opportunities to volunteer with the RiNo Art District?
Opportunities to volunteer are currently event specific and will be posted on our Donate/Volunteer page.
- I'm looking for gallery representation or space in one of RiNo's studio buildings.
Please contact the individual locations in RiNo directly: Galleries & Studio Buildings