3501 Wazee St
Suite 109, Zeppelin Station
Denver, CO 80216
RiNo boasts over 400 creatives working in the district today, including local artists, makers, designers, culinary artists and more. The RiNo Made store features work made exclusively by artists and makers within the RiNo Art District. RiNo Made’s goal is to show off the creative talent in the district at a permanent location, as well as create a broader platform for creative businesses to showcase their work. As part of this effort, the District provides monthly salons dedicated to helping artists and creative entrepreneurs kick start, grow, and strengthen their business by providing them with tools and educational opportunities.
The mission is to support artists and makers in RiNo by encouraging entrepreneurship and collaboration, and providing the support and tools for creatives through educational opportunities. Artists receive 60% of the sale of their work, with the RiNo Art District receiving 40% for store operations and other artist initiatives in the district.
The 600 square foot retail store is selling 2D art works, as well as ceramics, sculpture, jewelry, books, stationary, and other handmade gifts and home-wares. The store has a rotating inventory from our creatives as well as a place to purchase RiNo Art District & Crush merchandise. Additionally, RiNo Made hosts a featured artist each month from the District on the main gallery wall in the store.
Check out the RiNo Made calendar for upcoming Salons, Featured Artists, Denver Public Library Pop Ups, and more!
Upcoming Events at RiNo Made Store / RiNo Art District HQ
- Madame Defarge School for Wayward Hands: Zine Workshop Wednesday, Jun 26, 2019 6–8pm
- Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School: Summer Blockbusters’ Session Sunday, Jul 7, 2019 5–7pm
- Saturday Artist Open Studio Sat, Mar 2, 2019 - Sat, Jul 27, 2019 Saturdays 2–4pm
- RiNo Made Featured Artist: Tracy Weil Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - Sun, Jun 30, 2019
- RiNo Made 2018
Past Events at RiNo Made Store / RiNo Art District HQ
- Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School: Super Heriones with model Sugar Monroe Sunday, Jun 2, 2019 5–7pm
- RiNo Made Featured Artist: Angela Craven Fri, May 3, 2019 - Fri, May 31, 2019
- Madame Defarge School for Wayward Hands: Macrame Genius Thursday, May 16, 2019 6–8pm
- Dr. Sketchy’s Anti-Art School: Art Nouveau Springtime with model Terra Sunday, May 5, 2019 5–7pm
- RiNo Made Featured Artist: Amanda Snyder Fri, Apr 5, 2019 - Tue, Apr 30, 2019
Hours of Operation
Store Hours: Mon–Sat 11am–7pm, Sun 12–6pm