3719 Walnut St
Denver, CO 80205
“I wore black because I liked it. I still do, and wearing it still means something to me. It's still my symbol of rebellion…” —Johnny Cash, Patron Saint of Black Shirt Brewing Co
All too often, adhering to societal norms and following a prescribed path is presented as the “right” way to navigate your life and career. At Black Shirt Brewing Co, we approach things a bit differently: Our philosophy is rooted in going against the grain and following the road less traveled, and when inspiration is what you seek, look to the ones in black. They’re frequently the rule breakers, the non-conformists, the counter culture. They’re our people.
Black Shirt isn't just our name - it's our philosophy against convention and homogenization. Challenging societal norms is in our bones. At the same time, we’re borderline obsessed with providing a superlative guest experience – every person that walks through our red door is a VIP, and after six years, we’re humbled and proud of the vibrant and diverse culture that we’ve fostered at 3719 Walnut Street. At Black Shirt Brewing Co, you’ll find an array of fastidiously-crafted beers, hand-tossed pizza made with our spent grains, a beer garden and live music most weekends. We are passionate about everything we do and strive to provide all of our guests with a one-of-a-kind experience. Wearing black is optional. Come join the party.
Past Events at Black Shirt Brewing Co
- Beer, Bacon, and Bluegrass ft. Dan Andree Band Saturday, Jun 29, 2019 2–7pm
- BSB Live and Outside: Kid Reverie w/ Trent Nelson (Strange Americans/Brent Cowles) Fri, Jun 7, 2019 - Fri, Jun 28, 2019 8–11pm
- May Brewhouse Sessions @BSB Fri, May 3, 2019 - Fri, May 31, 2019 Fridays 7:30–9:30pm
- The Brewhouse Sessions @ BSB Fri, Mar 1, 2019 - Fri, Mar 29, 2019
- Vinyl Me Please Present the Spins: Queen - A Night at the Opera Thursday, Nov 8, 2018 6:30–9pm
Hours of Operation