Tools for the Creative Life
Tools for the Creative Life is a workshop series aimed at providing creatives with connection, new skills, inspirational capital and tools to craft a healthy creative ecosystem. Presented in partnership by the RiNo Art District, Transforming Creatives, CBCA, Denver Public Library, and the Creative Integration Initiative.
How do you keep your financial records clean and orderly when your creative work is not? Focussing on the basics of taxes and accounting for artists and creatives, this webinar, led by Kaleigh Canavan, EA with CSA Accounting, covers topics such as:
- When and how to pay estimated taxes
- Explainer on self-employment taxes
- Deductible expenses: what are they and which can you claim
- What is required if you work or sell in multiple states
- Why it is important to report all of your income