Tours will start at the SE corner of 27th and Walnut Streets under the turquoise mural collaboration by @weilworks + Eva, pictured here.
CATEGORY: Denver Walls
UPCOMING DATE AND TIME:
- Fri, Sep 22, 2023 - Tue, Oct 3, 2023 10am - 12pm
Denver Graffiti Tours are the most unique way to experience Denver's urban side.
Our two-hour walking tours of the RiNo Art District explore the story behind Denver's best murals and the artists who created them. Guides also touch on the political dynamics inherent in a rapidly growing city.
This custom Denver Walls Festival Tour is focused on the brand new walls being painted during the Denver Walls Festival taking place from Sept 22nd to Oct 3rd. As one of the sponsors of the festival, we are offering discounted daily tours to highlight the artists painting the murals during the festival. Come watch art being created!
The Denver Walls Festival will be the 25th city in the WorldWide Walls series of international street art festivals -- the top mural program in the world, in cities like Seoul, Doha and Tokyo.
Denver Walls plans to offer impactful and revolutionary art that creates meaning:
- Art that celebrates representation and diversity
- Art that highlights and serves the communities that have long existed in these spaces
- Art that embraces technology and augmented reality at the cutting-edge of possibility
Nearby Galleries + Studio Buildings
Nearby Places to Eat + Drink
- Collaboration: Tracy + Eva
27th & Walnut (adjacent)
- Endangered Species Coalition Collab: Armando Silva
Digitiqe (78 feet SW)
- Jessa Gilbert + Youth from the Third Way Center
Burton (128 feet NW)
- Molly Bounds + Sidney Masuga
Eden's Alley - Denver Central Market (138 feet SE)
- Anna Charney, Kendall Kippley, Megan Walker, Waveform.exp
Denver Central Market - Roof (147 feet S)