LOCATION: Thrive Ballpark - 1415 Park Avenue West
UPCOMING DATE AND TIME:
- Mon, Jul 25, 2022 - Tue, Aug 23, 2022
Compensation (Budget, Stipend, etc):
Artist keeps 100% sales, no application fee
Are you a visual artist in the Denver metro area? If so, Thrive workplaces and The Artists Collective at Thrive would like to give you an opportunity to show/sell your art in our autumn/winter shows! We are a team of artists supporting artists and the Denver Art scene!
We are asking for the artist’ interpretation of Light & Shadow. We are calling for larger (min. size 16x20) inspirational works. Submit 5-8 pieces to be considered, a short bio, and enthusiasm for your work. Email images, and bio to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight August 23, 2022. Selected artists will be notified by August 30, 2022. All art must be gallery ready to hang - wire only, no sawtooth or adhesive hangers. You must be willing to promote yourself, your work and Collective events through networking and social media.
We have a beautiful space to showcase artwork near the RiNo Art District. The Light and Shadow show goes up the first week of Sept. 2022 and runs through the first week of January 2023. We have events set up throughout this time to showcase the new featured artist, accepted artists and interact directly with buyers.
- 5-8 pieces (1 image per piece)
- Minimum size 16x20
- Due to display space limitations we are only accepting 2D works at this time. 3D and sculptural pieces cannot be accepted
Accepted artists must be able to commit to the following requirements:
- Artist is responsible for managing their own sales. They will keep 100% of the sale - no commission.
- Artist contact information must be made available for potential buyers to contact.
- Artist must be available to hang their own work during hanging times to be announced when selected artists are invited to show
- Artist must remove any unsold work at the end of the show
- Artist must agree to replace any pieces sold with a piece meeting call requirements to avoid empty wall space
- Artist must be available to participate in at least one event
- Artist will sign a liabilty waiver for any work shown
- (optional) accepted artists are invited to the Collective holiday markets taking place November 19 & December 17