LOCATION: Ironton Distillery & Crafthouse - 3636 Chestnut Pl
EVENT CATEGORIES: Free Delivery/Shipping | Takeout/Pickup Options | Online Shopping
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Thu, Apr 9, 2020 - Sun, May 31, 2020
We have four new Cocktail Kits to encourage staying home and practicing social distancing. Each Cocktail Kit is themed with activities for date night, brunch at home, or crafting. We also partnered with a variety of other businesses in Denver, primarily in the RiNo neighborhood, to create each kit.
- Date Night Cocktail Kit Box has everything you need for a fun and easy night in with your quarantine buddy! Dig in with local pasta and sauce from Il Posto, plus homemade cookie dough from Black Box Bakery, ready to bake for a warm delicious treat! Choose your liquid adventure to pair with dinner. We'll send you a bottle of our Colorado Bourbon and our housemade Old Fashioned Bitters to make the classic Old Fashioned cocktail at home OR an Espresso Martini made with Ironton's coffee liqueur and vodka!
- Craft & A Cocktail Kit Box delivers everything you need for a fun night in, sipping local cocktails and creating something special to cozy up your quarantine space! We collaborated with woman-owned Crafty Chassis to include her indoor/outdoor solar light kit with Ironton bottles in your box. You also have a choice of a DIY Amaretto Sour cocktail OR a Negroni made with Ironton's Amaro and Genievre Gin!
- Bake & Brunch Cocktail Kit Box is the perfect way to enjoy a Sunday Funday (or Tuesday) at home! We're filling this box with Peruvian coffee beans from local roasters Kaladi to fuel this at home adventure. Black Box Bakery will be gracing your casa with an indulgent pastry spread to go with your choice of Peach Mimosa (with Ironton's PeachCRUSH liqueur with real Palisade peaches) OR an Aquavit Bloody Mary made with Real Dill Bloody mix!
- DIY Infusions Box will help you create your own specially flavored spirits at home. Choose from “Strawberry Raspberry Gin”, “Cucumber Basil Vodka,” OR “Orange Ginger Single Malt.” Each kit includes all the fresh produce and liquor you need to create your infusion and step by step instructions.
Kits are available for free delivery in a limited area around Denver or can be picked up in person from 3-7 pm daily at the Ironton Distillery Tasting Room at 3636 Chestnut Pl. Gift cards, merchandise, and bottles can also be purchased. Boxes can be purchased in advance here for delivery or pick-up.