Only members are permitted to use the trademarked RiNo logo—please refer to these RiNo Brand Guidelines.
Below are Guidelines for Member Pages and for Submitting Events, News, etc. (NOTE: this page is for existing RiNo supporters—to sign up, check out our support levels here)
Guidelines for Member Pages:
(send image to firstname.lastname@example.org NOTE: members can also edit/update their information/image anytime by sending the updates to this address)
- good high resolution image (minimum 600 x 300 pixels at 300 dpi)
- final format will be landscape (horizontal) at a 2 to 1 ratio (2 inches wide by 1 inch high)
- NO LOGOS (exception: we may accept a good photo of your logo in the form of building signage)
Image selection guideline:
Keeping in mind RiNo is "Where Art is Made," we want to represent RiNo with images that do at least one of the following:
- show what our members offer/create (such as images of artwork/projects/products)
- give a sense of place (such as images of locations/spaces)
- illustrate who our members are (such as images of you, your team, etc)
(NOTE: not open yet? under construction? Renderings and other style or marketing images can work too!)
To see examples of other members, visit the GUIDE section of the website.
INFORMATION FOR MEMBER PAGES
RiNo location/contact details: include website if applicable
(please advise if you do not want your contact phone number included in your listing)
***Your primary contact email address is not listed (unless otherwise requested) but it is used for all alerts, announcements and event submission requests. Be sure to notify us if your contact details change so you don't miss out.***
Any length description about your business (we recommend 25–75 words). Social media links, hours of operation and parking tips can all be included on member web pages in addition to the description.
Submitting Events, News, etc.
RiNo Crow MONTHLY NEWSLETTER
Submissions for the RiNo Art District website calendars including monthly First Fridays:
- In order to have events/news/offers posted on the website, members need to submit using this form: Submit an Event (if you have problems submitting, contact email@example.com)
- Submissions are welcome anytime. However, to be posted in time for the newsletter, submissions usually need to be in by the 20th–25th of the month (an email reminder requesting submissions is sent out to members each month).
The main event/news locations on the website that are highlighted in the RiNo Crow are:
- Special Events (special events within RiNo)
- First Fridays (events within RiNo occurring on First Friday during the 6–9pm hours)
- Classes + Programs (classes, workshops, and other learning opportunities available from RiNo members)
- Deals + Recurring Offers (ongoing tours, recurring theme nights, special offers, etc)
- RiNo News/Stories (in addition to news/stories about members or relevant to the district, RiNo artists who have shows, exhibits, etc. outside the district are featured in RiNos @ Large)
The RiNo Art District team is available for any questions you may have.
If you’d like a mural or curated art within your space and partnerships, contact:
Alex Pangburn, Director of Curation, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about the RiNo Mural Program HERE
Information about Artist Opportunities & Submitting Calls HERE
For sponsorship opportunities, contact:
Tracy Weil,Co-Founder & Executive Director, email@example.com
For membership questions, contact:
Brittany Ross, Membership Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
For website questions, including member page updates and event submissions, contact:
Eva Zimmerman, Membership & Art Director, email@example.com
For general and programming questions, contact:
Adrienne Villa, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org