Membership: Support RiNo
Thank you for your interest in supporting the RiNo Art District!
The RiNo Art District is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization that supports the area in retaining its character, supporting artists and creatives, establishing a sense of place and supporting the four unique neighborhoods that it encompasses—Five Points, Cole, Globeville, Elyria-Swansea. The organization champions the district by raising funds through membership, sponsorship, grants and other fundraising.
Membership has its benefits! (Your membership is deductible as a business expense.) Your application provides us the information necessary to include you in the following:
- Responsive website design
- Membership includes map pins and listings on the GUIDE section of our website
- Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members receive enhanced individual pages including: image gallery, map, website links, multiple category tags, description, upcoming and past event links, access and parking information, nearby gallery and food options, etc.
- Members have access to viewing Artist Opportunities postings such as Calls for Artists and available Studio or Exhibition Space.
- Have studio space available? Want an artist to show in your business for First Friday? Members have access to submitting posts for available Studio or Exhibition Space.
- Includes a First Friday specific events calendar with map open to Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to promote special events occurring in RiNo on the evening of the First Friday of the month
- Includes an Events Calendar open to Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to promote special events for that month
- Includes a Classes/Special Offers page for Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to announce promotions, classes, etc.
- Includes a RiNo Stories/News blog for Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to post news, announcements, etc.
- Includes an option to promote art shows or performances by RiNo members that may be outside RiNo (RiNos @ Large)
RiNo Field Guide Magazine:
- 10–15,000 magazines printed annually
- Membership includes a listing in these guides which are available at all participating RiNo locations, local hotels and restaurants, and in dedicated carts at key RiNo destinations (currently located at The Source).
- Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level memberships include a photo, location/contact information, 10 words with listing, and a map pin.
RiNo Crow Monthly Newsletter:
- Email newsletter sent out at the beginning of each month to over 6,000 subscribers
- Features the First Friday and Events Calendars
- Features RiNo Stories/News and Classes/Special Offers for the month
RiNo Social Media:
- Members are prioritized on the RiNo social media platforms
- RiNo website event calendars cue social media content
- Instagram: @rinoartdistrict
- Facebook: @rinoartdistrict
- Twitter: @RiNoArt
Additional benefits include:
- Opportunity for Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to participate in RiNo promotional events and Studio Tours
- Free/discounted admission to RiNo sponsored events
- Free/discounted vendor fees at RiNo sponsored markets or events
- Discounted rate for the Visit Denver Satellite Membership (Contact Visit Denver for rates and more information) available to Individual Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members
- Option to purchase ad space in the RiNo Field Guide (ads must relate to businesses, events, etc. within RiNo)
- Option to purchase an orange RiNo plex sign for your RiNo location ($50)
New Members: APPLY NOW
Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure if your location is within RiNo? Our VISIT landing page details RiNo's boundaries in the Getting Around section and a map is shown in our ABOUT: RiNo Art District section.
Membership Support Levels:
New Members: apply now
$250/$500 per year
$250 Level: Open to businesses with a location in RiNo and up to 25 total employees.
$500 Level: Open to all businesses within RiNo. Orange RiNo sign included at this level.
RiNo Small Business:
$125 per year
Open only to businesses whose location within RiNo is their only overall business location and the business has fewer than 10 employees.
RiNo Nonprofit Organization:
$100 per year
Open only to organizations registered as a 501(c) nonprofit and located in RiNo. Copy of nonprofit certificate will be required.
RiNo Individual Artist:
pay what you can
$0 up to $50 per year
Open only to individual artists regularly working, residing or creating within RiNo
$1000 per year
Open to all businesses within RiNo. RiNo Advocates can purchase memberships for any additional businesses they own within RiNo for $100 each per year. Orange RiNo sign included at this level for each membership.
Friends of RiNo:
Available to residents of the RiNo Art District or individuals and companies regardless of location who wish to support RiNo’s efforts.
Individual Member: $50
Patron Member: $250
Sustaining Member: $500 and above