Thank you for your interest in supporting the RiNo Art District!
The RiNo Art District is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit organization that supports the area in retaining its character, supporting artists and creatives, establishing a sense of place and supporting the unique neighborhoods it is a part of—Five Points, Cole, Globeville, Elyria Swansea. The organization champions the district by raising funds through membership, sponsorship, grants and other fundraising.
Membership has its benefits! (Your membership is deductible as a business expense.)
- Responsive website design
- Membership includes map pins and listings on the GUIDE section of our website
- RiNo Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members receive enhanced individual pages including: image gallery, map, website links, multiple category tags, description, upcoming and past event links, access and parking information, nearby gallery and food options, etc.
- Includes a First Friday specific events calendar with map open to RiNo Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to promote special events occurring in RiNo on the evening of the First Friday of the month
- Includes a Special Events Calendar open to RiNo Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to promote special events for that month
- Includes a Classes + Programs page for RiNo Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to announce promotions, classes, etc.
- Includes a RiNo Stories/News blog for RiNo Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to post news, announcements, etc.
- Includes an option to promote art shows or performances by RiNo members that may be outside RiNo (RiNos @ Large)
RiNo Crow Monthly Newsletter:
- Email newsletter sent out at the beginning of each month to over 6,000 subscribers
- Features Keep RiNo Rolling
- Features the First Friday and Events Calendars
- Features RiNo Stories/News and Classes + Programs
RiNo Social Media:
- Members are prioritized on the RiNo social media platforms
- RiNo website event calendars cue social media content
- Instagram: @rinoartdistrict
- Facebook: @rinoartdistrict
- Twitter: @RiNoArt
Additional benefits include:
- Opportunity for RiNo Artist, Nonprofit, Advocate and all Business level members to participate in RiNo promotional events and Studio Tours
- Option to purchase an orange RiNo plex sign for your RiNo location ($50)
Questions? Email: email@example.com
$250/$500 per year
$250 Level: Open to businesses with a location in RiNo and up to 25 total employees.
$500 Level: Open to all businesses within RiNo. Orange RiNo sign included at this level.
RiNo Small Business:
$125 per year
Open only to businesses whose location within RiNo is their only overall business location and the business has fewer than 10 employees.
RiNo Nonprofit Organization:
$100 per year
Open only to organizations registered as a 501(c) nonprofit and located in RiNo. Copy of nonprofit certificate will be required.
RiNo Individual Artist:
pay what you can
$0 up to $50 per year
Open only to individual artists regularly working, residing or creating within RiNo
$1000 per year
Open to all businesses within RiNo. RiNo Advocates can purchase memberships for any additional businesses they own within RiNo for $100 each per year. Orange RiNo sign included at this level.
Friends of RiNo:
Open to All
View levels and benefits HERE