UPCOMING DATE AND TIME:
- Mon, Sep 5, 2022 - Sun, Sep 11, 2022
Save the Date: Art RiNo is Coming Sept. 5-11
Mark your calendars now for RiNo Art District’s new festival, Art RiNo! On Sept. 5-11, 2022, at venues throughout RiNo Art District, we’re bringing together a diverse collection of local, national and international artists for a week of art, music, events, workshops and more, with programming for all ages.
Throughout the week, we’ll have a full schedule of events centered around different forms of art, including:
- MURALS: Six murals created by local, national and international artists on six different walls, beginning on Monday, Sept. 5. See Artist Lineup
- DENVER NUGGETS and COLORADO RAPIDS POP-UPS: Sport meets art all week long with live music, drinks, activities and more. Stay tuned for details and locations throughout the District.
- MUSIC: The Westword Music Showcase returns to RiNo Art District Sept. 9-10, 2022, filling area venues with music from local and national acts. Friday, Sept. 9, see dozens of talented local acts playing in 10-plus venues throughout the District – and admission is free! On Saturday, Sept. 10, enjoy a full day (and night) of music at the Mission Ballroom Outdoors, with psych-rockers extraordinaire The Flaming Lips, raucous indie-funk band Saint Motel, post-punk act Wet Leg, dance-punk KennyHoopla, the indie-electronic Cannons, funk-rock group The Main Squeeze, plus performances by some of Denver’s best bands. Tickets for Saturday are ON SALE NOW!
- LUMINADE: A partnership with IRL Arts will feature in-person light installations at the Promenade at ArtPark at 35th and Arkins Court.
- PICNIC IN THE PARK: Grab a blanket and some friends and head to ArtPark on Friday, Sept. 9 for our Picnic in the Park from 6-10 p.m. We’ll have food trucks and a bar on-site for food and beverage purchases, plus live music and art activations.
- CAMP RINO: Kids can explore their creative side at this family-friendly event from 12-4 p.m. at ArtPark on Saturday, Sept. 10. Participate in art workshops, visit the new Denver Public Library branch, enjoy some tunes and food/beverage from local favorites.