LOCATION: fooLPRoof contemporary art - 3240 Larimer St
EVENT CATEGORY: Art Events
PAST DATES AND TIMES
- Fri, Jul 30, 2021 - Sun, Aug 29, 2021
Main event: Reception for Louis Recchia’s exhibition of newest works created during the pandemic and into 2021
In the main front gallery Friday July 30th 2021 - Refreshments 6-9 p.m. Another party will be held on First Friday August 6th.
Secondary Event: Grand Opening of the new cocktail lounge, Partners in Crime
Immediately to the north of the gallery (in the same building) Friday July 30th 2021 from 7- 12 p.m.
The gallery is celebrating fooLPRoof contemporary art's return from the long idle induced by shutdowns, covid, ventilation improvements and our neighbor's construction
fooLPRoof contemporary art celebrates a trio of excitement with a special event - The gallery's return to normalcy with a Reception for the solo exhibition of Louis Recchia's new works and the opening of our new neighbor PARTNERS IN CRIME - This event is occurring in conjunction with our neighbor Partners In Crime Grand Opening Event - Denver's newest cocktail lounge the gallery and the lounge connect through the rear fooLPRoof gallery with a seamless experience.
Additional Gallery information:
- Rotating works are on view in the middle gallery. The rear gallery features additional crime fighting works by Louis.
- The event celebrates a new small works section and the new recycled/reclaimed art section in the rear gallery
- Partners In Crime cocktail lounge flanks the north side of the gallery. Guests will be able to check out this high-end cocktail lounge through the rear gallery.
- Guests will be able to seamlessly access the gallery from Partners In Crime and visa versa through the rear gallery
- Light-based performance artist Stephen Edwards has volunteered a performance.
- Additional artists with work in the gallery: Elizabeth Stanbro, Emmanuel Auzias, Jim Robinson, Jennifer Hope, Tobias Flores, Gwen Arkin and others
- Isaac Sandoval will be our next solo show opening in September-October
- David Lobdell, through stock show, November-January