LOCATION: RiNo Made Store / RiNo Art District HQ - 3501 Wazee St
RiNo Sponsored | Rhino Week 2019 | RiNo Made | Rhino Week
UPCOMING DATES AND TIMES
Several RiNo businesses and restaurants have come together to offer specials for the night of the 24th, with a portion of proceeds benefiting the Global Conservation Corps (GCC). Please check back as the list grows!
- Odell Brewing RiNo Brewhouse is launching Rudy's Wit, a beer named after Denver's very own black rhino from the Denver Zoo! Don't miss it!
- Ironton Distillery & Crafthouse is concocting a special orange drink to celebrate RiNo for Rhinos! Get the limited edition etched pint glass while it lasts!
- Improper City is saving rhinos with a Rhino Sour! Pucker up for rhinos everywhere.
- Stampede over to Mockery Brewing and try their Black Tea & Hibiscus Pale Ale to save the rhinos!
- Head over to Bishops for a cut or color any time on the 24th, with Bishops giving back a portion of the cost of your service.