Larimer & 29th Street Closure*
CATEGORY: RiNo Sponsored
UPCOMING DATE AND TIME:
- Saturday, Dec 9, 2023 11am - 4pm
Presented by: RiNo Art District in collab with Fireside
Get into the holiday spirit at It’s a RiNo-Ful Life! Browse 20+ local art vendors, enjoy live music + so much more! Here's what's in store:
- Cozy up and enjoy a festive, jazzy set from Max Moore Trio (11a-1pm) followed by a holiday vinyl DJ set with Something Vinyl Club (1pm-4pm).
- Shop local and support 20+ local Denver artists and vendors! You’ll find something for everyone on your holiday list.
- Show up right at 11am because the first 100 attendees will be able to make a limited-edition RiNo Screenprinted tote bag! Or, you can bring something else to screenprint - we welcome upcycled clothing!
- Local RiNo artist Chelsea Lewinski will be painting a live mural throughout the event. Make sure to check her out during the market.
- Step into the world of Professional Storytelling and snap a FREE holiday portrait — perfect for holiday cards!
- Head over to our FREE hot cocoa station and make your own delicious drink (while supplies last!)
- Get crafty with Crafty Chassis and enjoy a FREE festive kid’s craft from 12:30pm - 3:00pm.
- Purchase a limited-edition It’s a RiNo-Ful Life Poster from local artist Devin Urioste aka Speaks!
Browse all the participating vendors and celebrate the holiday season in RiNo Art District. We can't wait to see you there!
It’s a RiNo-Ful Life Market Vendors:
G. Bosch, Natalia Roberts Photography, Kalex Ceramics, Dreamlyk, BFG Artistry, LunaWire, Sophia Eliana, Greenbelly Foods, Shitty’s Hardwood, Maddie Rae Vintage, AJ’s Dog Bakery, Fikkachica, Just Go Disco, Zoe Rae Art, The Adventuress Soap Co, Chelsea Lewinski (Live Mural), Something Vinyl Club, Park Pass Coffee, Black Indian Co., Adam Raiola
* look for weather contingency plans: if necessary vendors may move indoors similar to the Halloweekend market