The RiNo Art District announces RiNo Gives Back, an initiative that invites local businesses to spread the love, starting today, and give back to the community!
How it Works:
To become part of the program, local businesses can volunteer to donate a portion of their sales to one of the many projects the RiNo Art District is spearheading – or may opt to donate to the RiNo Art District general fund – on a recurring basis.
Examples may include:
- Hosting a special RiNo Night at your bar or restaurant where a percentage of proceeds are given back
- Donating a portion of ticket sales to your show or concert
- Dedicating a portion of all sales from a particular product
- or come up with your own creative idea!
The goal is to provide a way for businesses to give directly back to the community and spread the love to the causes you care about while funding a brighter future for the neighborhood.
What RiNo Causes Can You Support?
Businesses can opt to direct their funds to a specific program or project, or can provide a direct contribution to the RiNo General Fund to support all initiatives the organization is working on. Causes your business may be interested in supporting include:
- Artist Support
- Public Art
- Infrastructure Improvements
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accessibility
- #WhatUnitesUs – Supporting Projects in RiNo’s Surrounding Neighborhoods
To get involved:
- Decide how you want to give back, and what you want your donation directed to.
- Contact Amanda Kriss at email@example.com to share that information with us.
- We will provide you with the RiNo Gives Back logo to use and will work with you to promote your contribution! Your participation will be noted on our website and social media.
The RiNo Art District is a 501(c)(6) nonprofit so gifts are deductible as a business expense.
SK Provisions at Central Market will be giving 10% of all of their sales back to RiNo every Monday starting in March!
Conscious Real Estate (owned by Friend of RiNo, Allison Parks) donates 10% of their commission to the nonprofit of their client's choice.
And a special Thank You to some of our past participants:
The Preservery—RiNo Nights 5% proceeds on Thursday nights
RiNo Music Festival/AEG—$1 of every ticket sold to Artist Initiatives
Mockery Brewing—donated a portion of proceeds from the night of the RiNo Music Fest
Blue Moon Brewery—$1 for every #SomethingsBrewingRiNo hashtag